The Wolverine Baseball Camps are designed to provide a fun and safe atmostphere, where comprehensive instruction on the skills of baseball is taught to all campers.
- Registration/ warm-up: 8:30-9:00 am
- Stretch and warm-up: Proper stretching and warm-up for baseball is taught
- Station work: Infield Play, Outfield Play, Hitting Mechanics, Position Play Skills, Batting Practice, Base Running and Bunting. Stations will run until lunch.
- Lunch: Lunch and a nice break for each camper
- Scrimmage: Competitive scrimmages will take place each afternoon that will reinforce the skills that are taught each morning.
- Wrap-up/Dismissal: A short wrap-up and review of what was learned will take place each day at 2:55pm.
- Other fun activities such as skills competitions and a sliding game, also take place each week which reinforce baseball skills that are being taught to the campers.
Campers will be coached by the Wesley College Coaching Staff. Pro Scouts and other local college and high school coaches may appear.
- All campers will receive a t-shirt
- Campers should bring their own bat, glove, hat, baseball shoes and other necessary equipment
- Location - Bob Reed Field on the campus of Wesley College